Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Skin Problems (Rash)
What Is Skin Problems (Rash)?
Skin Problems (Rash) - Basics
A rash is a form of skin irritation that appears when the body reacts to something an individual touches (contact dermatitis) or to a condition that causes skin inflammation. Irritants can include plants such as poison oak or ivy, cosmetics, certain fabrics or chemicals. A wide range of medical conditions can also cause skin inflammation including chickenpox, shingles, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for skin problems.
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Skin Problems (Rash)
9 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Skin Problems (Rash)
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Skin Problems (Rash)
Fu Fang Qing Dai Wan (Indigo Combo Pills)
- Itching, rashes, general skin irritation especially of the type that moves around or is intermittent.
- Insect bites, allergic contact dermatitis, poison ivy/oak/sumac, sun burn.
- Do not use for damp heat skin conditions such as boils or carbuncle.
Xiao Feng Wan (Clear Wind Pill)
- Itchy and red skin lesions, possibly with weeping -psoriasis, eczema, acne, etc.
- Topical allergic response, dermatitis -poison ivy, oak, sumac.
- Acute [allergic] edema in the limbs.
- Use with caution with patients that present with yin and or blood deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about skin problems (rash)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums