Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Smoking Cessation
What Is Smoking Cessation?
Smoking Cessation - Basics
Smoking cessation is not only difficult because of tobacco addiction, but also because of the social and behavioral implications that arise when faced with quitting. However, the health and financial benefits of quitting cigarette smoking are vast. Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Smoking Cessation.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Tai Chi Improves Psychological Health in College Students (Study)
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Smoking Cessation?
Smoking Cessation - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with smoking cessation:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Smoking Cessation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about smoking cessation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Inflammed cracked calloused feet
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux