Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Smoking Cessation
What Is Smoking Cessation?
Smoking Cessation - Basics
Smoking cessation is not only difficult because of tobacco addiction, but also because of the social and behavioral implications that arise when faced with quitting. However, the health and financial benefits of quitting cigarette smoking are vast. Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Smoking Cessation.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Experience Counts in Massage Therapy
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Smoking Cessation?
Smoking Cessation - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with smoking cessation:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Smoking Cessation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about smoking cessation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan