Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Smoking Cessation
What Is Smoking Cessation?
Smoking Cessation - Basics
Smoking cessation is not only difficult because of tobacco addiction, but also because of the social and behavioral implications that arise when faced with quitting. However, the health and financial benefits of quitting cigarette smoking are vast. Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Smoking Cessation.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Tailored Tai Chi Training Outperformed Traditional Training in Balance and Muscle Strength Measures
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Smoking Cessation?
Smoking Cessation - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with smoking cessation:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Smoking Cessation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about smoking cessation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia