Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Smoking Cessation
What Is Smoking Cessation?
Smoking Cessation - Basics
Smoking cessation is not only difficult because of tobacco addiction, but also because of the social and behavioral implications that arise when faced with quitting. However, the health and financial benefits of quitting cigarette smoking are vast. Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Smoking Cessation.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Smoking Cessation?
Smoking Cessation - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with smoking cessation:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about smoking cessation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums