Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Smoking Cessation
What Is Smoking Cessation?
Smoking Cessation - Basics
Smoking cessation is not only difficult because of tobacco addiction, but also because of the social and behavioral implications that arise when faced with quitting. However, the health and financial benefits of quitting cigarette smoking are vast. Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Smoking Cessation.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Tai Chi for Balance in Elderly Practitioners
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Smoking Cessation?
Smoking Cessation - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with smoking cessation:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about smoking cessation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
- Tiger warmer/ lion warmer