Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Snoring
What Is Snoring?
Snoring - Basics
Snoring is the term used to describe the sound produced when the airways are obstructed during sleep. The sound is caused by the tissues in the airway rubbing together and vibrating. Snoring is a symptom of sleep apnea, a condition that causes pauses in breathing during sleep, and is more common in men than women.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Snoring.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Snoring Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Snoring
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about snoring? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums