Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Snoring
What Is Snoring?
Snoring - Basics
Snoring is the term used to describe the sound produced when the airways are obstructed during sleep. The sound is caused by the tissues in the airway rubbing together and vibrating. Snoring is a symptom of sleep apnea, a condition that causes pauses in breathing during sleep, and is more common in men than women.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Snoring.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Snoring Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Snoring
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about snoring? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps