Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Snoring
What Is Snoring?
Snoring - Basics
Snoring is the term used to describe the sound produced when the airways are obstructed during sleep. The sound is caused by the tissues in the airway rubbing together and vibrating. Snoring is a symptom of sleep apnea, a condition that causes pauses in breathing during sleep, and is more common in men than women.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Snoring.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Snoring Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Snoring
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about snoring? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions