Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Snoring
What Is Snoring?
Snoring - Basics
Snoring is the term used to describe the sound produced when the airways are obstructed during sleep. The sound is caused by the tissues in the airway rubbing together and vibrating. Snoring is a symptom of sleep apnea, a condition that causes pauses in breathing during sleep, and is more common in men than women.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Snoring.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Snoring Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Simple Dietary Switch for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Proves Helpful (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Tai Chi Improves Psychological Health in College Students (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Snoring
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about snoring? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums