Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Snoring
What Is Snoring?
Snoring - Basics
Snoring is the term used to describe the sound produced when the airways are obstructed during sleep. The sound is caused by the tissues in the airway rubbing together and vibrating. Snoring is a symptom of sleep apnea, a condition that causes pauses in breathing during sleep, and is more common in men than women.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Snoring.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Snoring Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Self Moxibustion Promoted For Use In Military for Myofascial Back Pain
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Snoring
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about snoring? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums