Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Snoring
What Is Snoring?
Snoring - Basics
Snoring is the term used to describe the sound produced when the airways are obstructed during sleep. The sound is caused by the tissues in the airway rubbing together and vibrating. Snoring is a symptom of sleep apnea, a condition that causes pauses in breathing during sleep, and is more common in men than women.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Snoring.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Snoring Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Snoring
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about snoring? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums