Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Snoring
What Is Snoring?
Snoring - Basics
Snoring is the term used to describe the sound produced when the airways are obstructed during sleep. The sound is caused by the tissues in the airway rubbing together and vibrating. Snoring is a symptom of sleep apnea, a condition that causes pauses in breathing during sleep, and is more common in men than women.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Snoring.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Snoring Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes