Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Spermatorrhea
What Patterns Are Related To Spermatorrhea?
Spermatorrhea - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spermatorrhea generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of spermatorrhea:Kidney Jing DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver FireLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tai Chi Improves Psychological Health in College Students (Study)
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Spermatorrhea
13 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Spermatorrhea
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Spermatorrhea
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Spermatorrhea
Sang Piao Xiao Wan (Mantis Egg Case Powder)
- Frequent urination, possibly incontinent from weakness in the heart and kidney systems. Pang Guang Shi Yue (bladder losing restraint).
- Other kidney deficiency signs possible such as spermatorrhea, forgetfulness, fatigue, constipation...
- Bedwetting in children when it is from deficiency - and often associated with "kidney" issues such as fear.
- Only use in with cases of deficiency, damp-heat or excess fire should be treated via other formulas.
Zhuang Yang Wan (Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill)
- Tonifies the kidney yang and astringe the jing (essence), primarily for sexual dysfunction in older males - symptoms may include impotence, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and other signs of kidney yang deficiency including weak/sore low back and/or knees, weakness in the limbs, cold sensation, aversion to cold, and fatigue.
- Avoid in cases of kidney yin deficiency – dry mouth, strong thirst, night sweats, dry stools. In those cases, Liu Wei Di Huang Wan, or Zuo Gui Wan are likely more appropriate.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spermatorrhea? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia