Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Spermatorrhea
What Patterns Are Related To Spermatorrhea?
Spermatorrhea - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spermatorrhea generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of spermatorrhea:Kidney Jing DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver FireLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Spermatorrhea
13 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Spermatorrhea
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Spermatorrhea
Sang Piao Xiao Wan (Mantis Egg Case Powder)
- Frequent urination, possibly incontinent from weakness in the heart and kidney systems. Pang Guang Shi Yue (bladder losing restraint).
- Other kidney deficiency signs possible such as spermatorrhea, forgetfulness, fatigue, constipation...
- Bedwetting in children when it is from deficiency - and often associated with "kidney" issues such as fear.
- Only use in with cases of deficiency, damp-heat or excess fire should be treated via other formulas.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spermatorrhea? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Incence or essential oils
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches