Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Steaming Bone Disorder
What Is Steaming Bone Disorder?
Steaming Bone Disorder - Basics
TCM term describing a condition of deep internal heat arising from severe yin deficiency. The patient will describe a heat that seems to come from the bones.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Steaming Bone Disorder
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Steaming Bone Disorder
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Steaming Bone Disorder
Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan (Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills)
- Steaming bone syndrome - dry and intensive persuasive sensation of heat possibly with flushing and tidal fever.
- Dizziness, vertigo, tinnitis, anxiety and restlessness resulting from yin deficiency.
- Dryness of the skin, mucus membranes, hard stools, dark or scanty urine.
- Use with caution with patients presenting with damp signs or spleen qi deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about steaming bone disorder? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions