Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Steaming Bone Disorder
What Is Steaming Bone Disorder?
Steaming Bone Disorder - Basics
TCM term describing a condition of deep internal heat arising from severe yin deficiency. The patient will describe a heat that seems to come from the bones.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Steaming Bone Disorder
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Steaming Bone Disorder
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Steaming Bone Disorder
Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan (Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills)
- Steaming bone syndrome - dry and intensive persuasive sensation of heat possibly with flushing and tidal fever.
- Dizziness, vertigo, tinnitis, anxiety and restlessness resulting from yin deficiency.
- Dryness of the skin, mucus membranes, hard stools, dark or scanty urine.
- Use with caution with patients presenting with damp signs or spleen qi deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about steaming bone disorder? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums