Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Steaming Bone Disorder
What Is Steaming Bone Disorder?
Steaming Bone Disorder - Basics
TCM term describing a condition of deep internal heat arising from severe yin deficiency. The patient will describe a heat that seems to come from the bones.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Steaming Bone Disorder
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Steaming Bone Disorder
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Steaming Bone Disorder
Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan (Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills)
- Steaming bone syndrome - dry and intensive persuasive sensation of heat possibly with flushing and tidal fever.
- Dizziness, vertigo, tinnitis, anxiety and restlessness resulting from yin deficiency.
- Dryness of the skin, mucus membranes, hard stools, dark or scanty urine.
- Use with caution with patients presenting with damp signs or spleen qi deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about steaming bone disorder? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums