Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Steaming Bone Disorder
What Is Steaming Bone Disorder?
Steaming Bone Disorder - Basics
TCM term describing a condition of deep internal heat arising from severe yin deficiency. The patient will describe a heat that seems to come from the bones.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Common Household Chemicals May Cause Fertility Issues
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Steaming Bone Disorder
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Steaming Bone Disorder
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Steaming Bone Disorder
Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan (Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills)
- Steaming bone syndrome - dry and intensive persuasive sensation of heat possibly with flushing and tidal fever.
- Dizziness, vertigo, tinnitis, anxiety and restlessness resulting from yin deficiency.
- Dryness of the skin, mucus membranes, hard stools, dark or scanty urine.
- Use with caution with patients presenting with damp signs or spleen qi deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about steaming bone disorder? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums