Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Steaming Bone Disorder
What Is Steaming Bone Disorder?
Steaming Bone Disorder - Basics
TCM term describing a condition of deep internal heat arising from severe yin deficiency. The patient will describe a heat that seems to come from the bones.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Steaming Bone Disorder
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Steaming Bone Disorder
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Steaming Bone Disorder
Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan (Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills)
- Steaming bone syndrome - dry and intensive persuasive sensation of heat possibly with flushing and tidal fever.
- Dizziness, vertigo, tinnitis, anxiety and restlessness resulting from yin deficiency.
- Dryness of the skin, mucus membranes, hard stools, dark or scanty urine.
- Use with caution with patients presenting with damp signs or spleen qi deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about steaming bone disorder? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia