Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Steaming Bone Disorder
What Is Steaming Bone Disorder?
Steaming Bone Disorder - Basics
TCM term describing a condition of deep internal heat arising from severe yin deficiency. The patient will describe a heat that seems to come from the bones.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Steaming Bone Disorder
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Steaming Bone Disorder
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Steaming Bone Disorder
Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan (Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills)
- Steaming bone syndrome - dry and intensive persuasive sensation of heat possibly with flushing and tidal fever.
- Dizziness, vertigo, tinnitis, anxiety and restlessness resulting from yin deficiency.
- Dryness of the skin, mucus membranes, hard stools, dark or scanty urine.
- Use with caution with patients presenting with damp signs or spleen qi deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about steaming bone disorder? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums