Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Stomach Cancer
What Is Stomach Cancer?
Stomach Cancer - Basics
Stomach cancer occurs when cells inside the stomach's lining amass to form a malignant growth, or tumor. Stomach cancer can spread to nearby organs (esophagus, liver, intestines) through the outer lining of the stomach or by cells breaking away from the original tumor and entering the blood or lymph vessels. Symptoms of stomach cancer include nausea, weight loss, pain in the stomach, feeling of bloating after small meals, vomiting blood, difficulty swallowing and blood in the stool.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for stomach cancer.
What Patterns Are Related To Stomach Cancer?
Stomach Cancer - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach cancer generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of stomach cancer:Phlegm StagnationSpleen Qi DeficiencyStomach Blood StagnationStomach ColdStomach FireStomach Food StagnationStomach Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Stomach Cancer Is Discussed
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Common Household Chemicals May Cause Fertility Issues
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Stomach Cancer?
Stomach Cancer - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for stomach cancer that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with stomach cancer:
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Stomach Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums