Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Suicidal Thoughts
What Is Suicidal Thoughts?
Suicidal Thoughts - Basics
Several factors can lead to an individual's development of suicidal thoughts—commonly depression, significantly emotional or stressful events, substance or alcohol abuse, mental illness and others. Signs that a person might be having suicidal thoughts, or be at risk for attempting suicide, include: drastic mood changes, withdrawal from social activity, heightened substance or alcohol use, engaging in self-destructive behavior, increased aggression and talk of suicide.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Suicidal Thoughts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Study Finds Long Term Tai Chi Practice Keeps You Smart
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about suicidal thoughts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums