Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Suicidal Thoughts
What Is Suicidal Thoughts?
Suicidal Thoughts - Basics
Several factors can lead to an individual's development of suicidal thoughts—commonly depression, significantly emotional or stressful events, substance or alcohol abuse, mental illness and others. Signs that a person might be having suicidal thoughts, or be at risk for attempting suicide, include: drastic mood changes, withdrawal from social activity, heightened substance or alcohol use, engaging in self-destructive behavior, increased aggression and talk of suicide.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Suicidal Thoughts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Meditation and Pranayama Aids Cardiovascular Function Within a Short Period of Time
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Tai Chi Found To Slow Early Parkinson's Progression Delaying Need For Levodopa
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about suicidal thoughts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums