Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Suicidal Thoughts
What Is Suicidal Thoughts?
Suicidal Thoughts - Basics
Several factors can lead to an individual's development of suicidal thoughts—commonly depression, significantly emotional or stressful events, substance or alcohol abuse, mental illness and others. Signs that a person might be having suicidal thoughts, or be at risk for attempting suicide, include: drastic mood changes, withdrawal from social activity, heightened substance or alcohol use, engaging in self-destructive behavior, increased aggression and talk of suicide.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Suicidal Thoughts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about suicidal thoughts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia