Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Suicidal Thoughts
What Is Suicidal Thoughts?
Suicidal Thoughts - Basics
Several factors can lead to an individual's development of suicidal thoughts—commonly depression, significantly emotional or stressful events, substance or alcohol abuse, mental illness and others. Signs that a person might be having suicidal thoughts, or be at risk for attempting suicide, include: drastic mood changes, withdrawal from social activity, heightened substance or alcohol use, engaging in self-destructive behavior, increased aggression and talk of suicide.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Suicidal Thoughts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about suicidal thoughts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums