Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Suicidal Thoughts
What Is Suicidal Thoughts?
Suicidal Thoughts - Basics
Several factors can lead to an individual's development of suicidal thoughts—commonly depression, significantly emotional or stressful events, substance or alcohol abuse, mental illness and others. Signs that a person might be having suicidal thoughts, or be at risk for attempting suicide, include: drastic mood changes, withdrawal from social activity, heightened substance or alcohol use, engaging in self-destructive behavior, increased aggression and talk of suicide.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Suicidal Thoughts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about suicidal thoughts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums