Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Suicidal Thoughts
What Is Suicidal Thoughts?
Suicidal Thoughts - Basics
Several factors can lead to an individual's development of suicidal thoughts—commonly depression, significantly emotional or stressful events, substance or alcohol abuse, mental illness and others. Signs that a person might be having suicidal thoughts, or be at risk for attempting suicide, include: drastic mood changes, withdrawal from social activity, heightened substance or alcohol use, engaging in self-destructive behavior, increased aggression and talk of suicide.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Suicidal Thoughts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about suicidal thoughts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums