Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Suicidal Thoughts
What Is Suicidal Thoughts?
Suicidal Thoughts - Basics
Several factors can lead to an individual's development of suicidal thoughts—commonly depression, significantly emotional or stressful events, substance or alcohol abuse, mental illness and others. Signs that a person might be having suicidal thoughts, or be at risk for attempting suicide, include: drastic mood changes, withdrawal from social activity, heightened substance or alcohol use, engaging in self-destructive behavior, increased aggression and talk of suicide.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Suicidal Thoughts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Tai Chi Found To Slow Early Parkinson's Progression Delaying Need For Levodopa
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Meditation and Pranayama Aids Cardiovascular Function Within a Short Period of Time
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about suicidal thoughts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums