Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Suicidal Thoughts
What Is Suicidal Thoughts?
Suicidal Thoughts - Basics
Several factors can lead to an individual's development of suicidal thoughts—commonly depression, significantly emotional or stressful events, substance or alcohol abuse, mental illness and others. Signs that a person might be having suicidal thoughts, or be at risk for attempting suicide, include: drastic mood changes, withdrawal from social activity, heightened substance or alcohol use, engaging in self-destructive behavior, increased aggression and talk of suicide.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Suicidal Thoughts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Tai Chi Found To Slow Early Parkinson's Progression Delaying Need For Levodopa
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about suicidal thoughts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums