Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Suicidal Thoughts
What Is Suicidal Thoughts?
Suicidal Thoughts - Basics
Several factors can lead to an individual's development of suicidal thoughts—commonly depression, significantly emotional or stressful events, substance or alcohol abuse, mental illness and others. Signs that a person might be having suicidal thoughts, or be at risk for attempting suicide, include: drastic mood changes, withdrawal from social activity, heightened substance or alcohol use, engaging in self-destructive behavior, increased aggression and talk of suicide.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Suicidal Thoughts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about suicidal thoughts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums