Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)
What Is Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)?
Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis) - Basics
Hyperhidrosis is a condition in which the body overproduces sweat, even in cool environments. Excessive sweating that occurs on the feet, armpits, or hands and has no clear cause is termed primary hyperhidrosis. Secondary Hyperhidrosis occurs as a symptom of another medical issue and can affect other parts of the body. Some medical conditions linked to hyperhidrosis include hyperthyroidism, cancer, heart disease and anxiety disorders, to name a few.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for sweaty palms.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)?
Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis) - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for sweaty palms (hyperhidrosis) that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with sweaty palms (hyperhidrosis):
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sweaty palms (hyperhidrosis)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia