Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)
What Is Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)?
Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis) - Basics
Hyperhidrosis is a condition in which the body overproduces sweat, even in cool environments. Excessive sweating that occurs on the feet, armpits, or hands and has no clear cause is termed primary hyperhidrosis. Secondary Hyperhidrosis occurs as a symptom of another medical issue and can affect other parts of the body. Some medical conditions linked to hyperhidrosis include hyperthyroidism, cancer, heart disease and anxiety disorders, to name a few.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for sweaty palms.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)?
Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis) - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for sweaty palms (hyperhidrosis) that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with sweaty palms (hyperhidrosis):
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sweaty palms (hyperhidrosis)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums