Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)
What Is Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)?
Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis) - Basics
Hyperhidrosis is a condition in which the body overproduces sweat, even in cool environments. Excessive sweating that occurs on the feet, armpits, or hands and has no clear cause is termed primary hyperhidrosis. Secondary Hyperhidrosis occurs as a symptom of another medical issue and can affect other parts of the body. Some medical conditions linked to hyperhidrosis include hyperthyroidism, cancer, heart disease and anxiety disorders, to name a few.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for sweaty palms.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)?
Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis) - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for sweaty palms (hyperhidrosis) that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with sweaty palms (hyperhidrosis):
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sweaty palms (hyperhidrosis)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed