Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tendinitis
What Is Tendinitis?
Tendinitis - Basics
Tendinitis is the inflammation of a tendon, the band of tissue that connects muscle to bones in the body. This condition usually occurs in tendons that experience a repeated motion or stress (such is the case with athletes and carpenters) or in conjunction with another condition such as gout, arthritis, or infection. Common areas affected by tendinitis include the rotator cuff, biceps, knee and the Achilles tendon. The main symptom of tendinitis is tenderness and pain around the affected joint tendon.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Tendinitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Tendinitis Is Discussed
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Simple Dietary Switch for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Proves Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Tendinitis
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Tendinitis
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Tendinitis
Die Da Wan (Trauma Healing Pill)
Useful for many types of traumatic injuries, broken bones, sprains, fractures, etc. anywhere in the body. Also useful for fixed abdominal masses, ulcerations, sciatica, arthritis, pelvic inflammatory disease and angina among others.
In the case of traumatic injury the tongue and pulse may hold less clinical significance, for other conditions the Pulse may be wiry and the Tongue may be darker or show darkness in specific areas.
Jin Gu Die Da Wan (Tendon and Bone Injury Healing)
- Bruising, sprains, swelling from soft tissue injuries.
- Broken or bruised bones.
- For post surgery recovery.
- For any other type of acute trauma to the body.
- Use with caution in pregnancy.
- Not for long term use.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tendinitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed