Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Testicular Cancer
What Is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular Cancer - Basics
Testicular cancer is characterized by the growth of cancerous cells in the tissues of the testis, one of a pair of male hormone- and sperm-producing glands in the scrotum. This type of cancer primarily affects young men ages 20 to 39, and can be classified as seminoma or nonseminoma. The seminoma type of testicular cancer is a slow-progressing form that is sensitive to radiation treatment, while nonseminoma forms grow more rapidly than the seminoma type. Signs of testicular cancer include a lump, swelling or change in the size or appearance of the testicle, pain in the testicle or scrotum, fluid in the scrotum, heavy feeling in the scrotum, and aching in the groin, abdomen, or back.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Testicular Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Testicular Cancer Is Discussed
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Testicular Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about testicular cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery