Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Testicular Cancer
What Is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular Cancer - Basics
Testicular cancer is characterized by the growth of cancerous cells in the tissues of the testis, one of a pair of male hormone- and sperm-producing glands in the scrotum. This type of cancer primarily affects young men ages 20 to 39, and can be classified as seminoma or nonseminoma. The seminoma type of testicular cancer is a slow-progressing form that is sensitive to radiation treatment, while nonseminoma forms grow more rapidly than the seminoma type. Signs of testicular cancer include a lump, swelling or change in the size or appearance of the testicle, pain in the testicle or scrotum, fluid in the scrotum, heavy feeling in the scrotum, and aching in the groin, abdomen, or back.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Testicular Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Testicular Cancer Is Discussed
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Testicular Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about testicular cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions