Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Toothache
What Patterns Are Related To Toothache?
Toothache - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of toothache generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of toothache:Heat in the BloodLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatShen DisturbanceSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Fire
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Toothache Is Discussed
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- Simple Dietary Switch for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Proves Helpful (Study)
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
16 Points Are Empirically Important For Toothache
3 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Toothache
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about toothache? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia