Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Toothache
What Patterns Are Related To Toothache?
Toothache - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of toothache generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of toothache:Heat in the BloodLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatShen DisturbanceSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Fire
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Toothache Is Discussed
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Meditation and Pranayama Aids Cardiovascular Function Within a Short Period of Time
16 Points Are Empirically Important For Toothache
3 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Toothache
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about toothache? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums