Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Toothache
What Patterns Are Related To Toothache?
Toothache - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of toothache generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of toothache:Heat in the BloodLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatShen DisturbanceSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Fire
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Toothache Is Discussed
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
16 Points Are Empirically Important For Toothache
3 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Toothache
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about toothache? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums