Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Toothache
What Patterns Are Related To Toothache?
Toothache - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of toothache generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of toothache:Heat in the BloodLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatShen DisturbanceSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Fire
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Toothache Is Discussed
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Experience Counts in Massage Therapy
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
16 Points Are Empirically Important For Toothache
3 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Toothache
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about toothache? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Inflammed cracked calloused feet
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux