Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Toothache
What Patterns Are Related To Toothache?
Toothache - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of toothache generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of toothache:Heat in the BloodLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatShen DisturbanceSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Fire
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Toothache Is Discussed
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
16 Points Are Empirically Important For Toothache
3 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Toothache
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about toothache? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.