Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Toothache
What Patterns Are Related To Toothache?
Toothache - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of toothache generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of toothache:Heat in the BloodLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatShen DisturbanceSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Fire
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Toothache Is Discussed
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
- Self Moxibustion Promoted For Use In Military for Myofascial Back Pain
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
16 Points Are Empirically Important For Toothache
3 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Toothache
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about toothache? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums