Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Toothache
What Patterns Are Related To Toothache?
Toothache - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of toothache generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of toothache:Heat in the BloodLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatShen DisturbanceSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Fire
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Toothache Is Discussed
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
16 Points Are Empirically Important For Toothache
3 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Toothache
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about toothache? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Hemorrhoids/ Prostate/Digestion?
- Tinnitus returning after being nearly resolved with acupuncture
- Glaucoma treatment
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis