Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Toothache
What Patterns Are Related To Toothache?
Toothache - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of toothache generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of toothache:Heat in the BloodLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatShen DisturbanceSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Fire
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Toothache Is Discussed
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
16 Points Are Empirically Important For Toothache
3 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Toothache
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about toothache? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums