Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tracheobronchitis
What Patterns Are Related To Tracheobronchitis?
Tracheobronchitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of tracheobronchitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of tracheobronchitis:Lung Dampness - Phlegm ColdLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Having Massage Therapy Patients More Clearly Describe Touch Sensation Improves Pain Reduction
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tracheobronchitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan