Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tracheobronchitis
What Patterns Are Related To Tracheobronchitis?
Tracheobronchitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of tracheobronchitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of tracheobronchitis:Lung Dampness - Phlegm ColdLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tracheobronchitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums