Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tracheobronchitis
What Patterns Are Related To Tracheobronchitis?
Tracheobronchitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of tracheobronchitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of tracheobronchitis:Lung Dampness - Phlegm ColdLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tracheobronchitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Corona Virus and western medicine
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge