Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tracheobronchitis
What Patterns Are Related To Tracheobronchitis?
Tracheobronchitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of tracheobronchitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of tracheobronchitis:Lung Dampness - Phlegm ColdLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tracheobronchitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia