Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tracheobronchitis
What Patterns Are Related To Tracheobronchitis?
Tracheobronchitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of tracheobronchitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of tracheobronchitis:Lung Dampness - Phlegm ColdLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tracheobronchitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums