Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tracheobronchitis
What Patterns Are Related To Tracheobronchitis?
Tracheobronchitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of tracheobronchitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of tracheobronchitis:Lung Dampness - Phlegm ColdLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tracheobronchitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums