Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tracheobronchitis
What Patterns Are Related To Tracheobronchitis?
Tracheobronchitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of tracheobronchitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of tracheobronchitis:Lung Dampness - Phlegm ColdLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tracheobronchitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums