Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tracheobronchitis
What Patterns Are Related To Tracheobronchitis?
Tracheobronchitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of tracheobronchitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of tracheobronchitis:Lung Dampness - Phlegm ColdLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tracheobronchitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums