Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tracheobronchitis
What Patterns Are Related To Tracheobronchitis?
Tracheobronchitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of tracheobronchitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of tracheobronchitis:Lung Dampness - Phlegm ColdLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Tong Ren Therapy - Preliminary Research Study
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Common Household Chemicals May Cause Fertility Issues
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tracheobronchitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines