Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tracheobronchitis
What Patterns Are Related To Tracheobronchitis?
Tracheobronchitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of tracheobronchitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of tracheobronchitis:Lung Dampness - Phlegm ColdLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tracheobronchitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums