Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
What Patterns Are Related To Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of transient ischemic attack (tia) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of transient ischemic attack (tia):Blood StagnationKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yang RisingLiver Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about transient ischemic attack (tia)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed