Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
What Patterns Are Related To Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of transient ischemic attack (tia) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of transient ischemic attack (tia):Blood StagnationKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yang RisingLiver Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about transient ischemic attack (tia)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse