Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Trauma
What Patterns Are Related To Trauma?
Trauma - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of trauma generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of trauma:Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationShen Disturbance
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Trauma Is Discussed
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
11 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Trauma
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Trauma
Yunnan Baiyao (White Powder from Yun Nan)
- Internal and external uses for bleeding.
- Internally may be used for issues such as heavy menstruation, internal bleeding from cancer.
- May also be internally in conjunction with external applications - gun shot wounds, surgical issues.
- Externally may be applied to any cuts, scrapes, wounds, etc.
- Use only under direct supervision in pregnancy. Generally avoid during pregnancy.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about trauma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
- Tiger warmer/ lion warmer