Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Trauma
What Patterns Are Related To Trauma?
Trauma - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of trauma generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of trauma:Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationShen Disturbance
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Trauma Is Discussed
- A Different Approach to Low Back Pain
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
11 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Trauma
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Trauma
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Trauma
Yunnan Baiyao (White Powder From Yun Nan)
- A very important formula to stop bleeding (generally from any cause) in Chinese Medicine. Can be used topically and orally and comes in two primary formats (capsules and powder vials). It is used in households around the world for general traumas, but also in the Chinese military for gun shut wounds and other significant traumas to the body. May be used in the right situations for gynecological issues such as menorrhagia, retention of the placenta, etc.
- Used in humans and animals for bleeding from cancer and other internal tumors.
- Generally speeds healing of trauma, can be supportive for those undergoing surgery.
- Note that the powder vials often contain a red pill at the very top of the bottle - this is generally only used if you are going into shock or someone is in shock - the contents are an undisclosed Chinese military secret as yunnan baiyao is only made from one manufacturer in the world and is a state-sponsored formula.
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Generally should not be used long-term.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about trauma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums