Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tuberculosis
What Patterns Are Related To Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of tuberculosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of tuberculosis:Kidney Yin DeficiencyLung Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Found To Slow Early Parkinson's Progression Delaying Need For Levodopa
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Meditation and Pranayama Aids Cardiovascular Function Within a Short Period of Time
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Tuberculosis
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Tuberculosis
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Tuberculosis
Bu Fei Er Jiao Wan (Tonify the Lungs Formula with Gelatin)
- Lung yin deficiency with strong heat signs and/or bleeding - chronic dry cough, wheezing, pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, COPD.
- Stops bleeding when it arises from lung yin deficiency - mild bloody sputum with dry cough.
- Avoid in patients with wind-cold (i.e. "common cold").
- Avoid when there are profuse amounts of blood in the sputum.
- Avoid, or use with caution, in patients with stomach and/or spleen deficiencies, particularly with phlegm accumulation.
Qing Fei Wan (Clear The Lungs Decoction)
- Clears heat and phlegm and replenishes lung yin - chronic cough, generally with thicker yellow mucus, sore throat.
- With the right factors aspiration pneumonia, pneumonia, bronchitis, tuberculosis, bronchiectasis.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tuberculosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)