Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tuberculosis
What Patterns Are Related To Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of tuberculosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of tuberculosis:Kidney Yin DeficiencyLung Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Tuberculosis
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Tuberculosis
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Tuberculosis
Bu Fei Er Jiao Wan (Tonify the Lungs Formula with Gelatin)
- Lung yin deficiency with strong heat signs and/or bleeding - chronic dry cough, wheezing, pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, COPD.
- Stops bleeding when it arises from lung yin deficiency - mild bloody sputum with dry cough.
- Avoid in patients with wind-cold (i.e. "common cold").
- Avoid when there are profuse amounts of blood in the sputum.
- Avoid, or use with caution, in patients with stomach and/or spleen deficiencies, particularly with phlegm accumulation.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tuberculosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia