Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Tuberculosis
What Patterns Are Related To Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of tuberculosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of tuberculosis:Kidney Yin DeficiencyLung Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Tuberculosis
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Tuberculosis
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Tuberculosis
Bu Fei Er Jiao Wan (Tonify the Lungs Formula with Gelatin)
- Lung yin deficiency with strong heat signs and/or bleeding - chronic dry cough, wheezing, pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, COPD.
- Stops bleeding when it arises from lung yin deficiency - mild bloody sputum with dry cough.
- Avoid in patients with wind-cold (i.e. "common cold").
- Avoid when there are profuse amounts of blood in the sputum.
- Avoid, or use with caution, in patients with stomach and/or spleen deficiencies, particularly with phlegm accumulation.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tuberculosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Feeling helpless and clueless
- itching around parametees of the fingers
- Herbs for Gallbladder
- Persistent Eye swelling
- Points for dry skin
- Inflammed cracked calloused feet
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins