Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Uroschesis
What Patterns Are Related To Uroschesis?
Uroschesis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of uroschesis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of uroschesis:Bladder Damp HeatKidney Qi DeficiencyLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatSpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about uroschesis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed