Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Uroschesis
What Patterns Are Related To Uroschesis?
Uroschesis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of uroschesis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of uroschesis:Bladder Damp HeatKidney Qi DeficiencyLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatSpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about uroschesis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions