Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Uroschesis
What Patterns Are Related To Uroschesis?
Uroschesis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of uroschesis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of uroschesis:Bladder Damp HeatKidney Qi DeficiencyLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatSpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about uroschesis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse