Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Uroschesis
What Patterns Are Related To Uroschesis?
Uroschesis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of uroschesis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of uroschesis:Bladder Damp HeatKidney Qi DeficiencyLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatSpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about uroschesis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
- Tiger warmer/ lion warmer