Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Uroschesis
What Patterns Are Related To Uroschesis?
Uroschesis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of uroschesis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of uroschesis:Bladder Damp HeatKidney Qi DeficiencyLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatSpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Meditation and Pranayama Aids Cardiovascular Function Within a Short Period of Time
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about uroschesis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan