Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Uterine Prolapse
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Uterine Prolapse?
Uterine Prolapse - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for uterine prolapse that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with uterine prolapse:
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Uterine Prolapse
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about uterine prolapse? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums