Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Uterine Prolapse
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Uterine Prolapse?
Uterine Prolapse - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for uterine prolapse that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with uterine prolapse:
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Uterine Prolapse
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about uterine prolapse? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums