Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Uterine Prolapse
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Meditation and Pranayama Aids Cardiovascular Function Within a Short Period of Time
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Uterine Prolapse?
Uterine Prolapse - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for uterine prolapse that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with uterine prolapse:
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Uterine Prolapse
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about uterine prolapse? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed