Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Uterine Prolapse
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Study Finds Long Term Tai Chi Practice Keeps You Smart
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Uterine Prolapse?
Uterine Prolapse - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for uterine prolapse that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with uterine prolapse:
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Uterine Prolapse
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about uterine prolapse? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia