Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Uterine Prolapse
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Tailored Tai Chi Training Outperformed Traditional Training in Balance and Muscle Strength Measures
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Uterine Prolapse?
Uterine Prolapse - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for uterine prolapse that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with uterine prolapse:
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Uterine Prolapse
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about uterine prolapse? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums