Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Vision Problems
What Is Vision Problems?
Vision Problems - Basics
This section contains information related to the general symptom of vision issues as they appear in Chinese Medicine clinical settings. This may be floaters in the eye, cloudy vision, near sightedness, etc.).
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Having Massage Therapy Patients More Clearly Describe Touch Sensation Improves Pain Reduction
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Vision Problems?
Vision Problems - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with vision problems:
13 Points Are Empirically Important For Vision Problems
8 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Vision Problems
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Vision Problems
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Vision Problems
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about vision problems? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan