Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Vision Problems
What Is Vision Problems?
Vision Problems - Basics
This section contains information related to the general symptom of vision issues as they appear in Chinese Medicine clinical settings. This may be floaters in the eye, cloudy vision, near sightedness, etc.).
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Self Moxibustion Promoted For Use In Military for Myofascial Back Pain
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Vision Problems?
Vision Problems - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with vision problems:
13 Points Are Empirically Important For Vision Problems
8 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Vision Problems
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Vision Problems
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Vision Problems
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about vision problems? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points