Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Vision Problems
What Is Vision Problems?
Vision Problems - Basics
This section contains information related to the general symptom of vision issues as they appear in Chinese Medicine clinical settings. This may be floaters in the eye, cloudy vision, near sightedness, etc.).
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Vision Problems?
Vision Problems - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with vision problems:
13 Points Are Empirically Important For Vision Problems
8 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Vision Problems
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Vision Problems
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Vision Problems
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about vision problems? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums