Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Vision Problems
What Is Vision Problems?
Vision Problems - Basics
This section contains information related to the general symptom of vision issues as they appear in Chinese Medicine clinical settings. This may be floaters in the eye, cloudy vision, near sightedness, etc.).
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Vision Problems?
Vision Problems - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with vision problems:
13 Points Are Empirically Important For Vision Problems
8 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Vision Problems
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Vision Problems
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Vision Problems
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about vision problems? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps