Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Vision Problems
What Is Vision Problems?
Vision Problems - Basics
This section contains information related to the general symptom of vision issues as they appear in Chinese Medicine clinical settings. This may be floaters in the eye, cloudy vision, near sightedness, etc.).
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Study Finds Long Term Tai Chi Practice Keeps You Smart
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Vision Problems?
Vision Problems - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with vision problems:
13 Points Are Empirically Important For Vision Problems
8 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Vision Problems
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Vision Problems
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Vision Problems
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about vision problems? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums