Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Vocal Problems
What Is Vocal Problems?
Vocal Problems - Basics
There are several factors that can affect one's vocal health, including lifestyle choices (such as smoking, screaming, and excessive talking or singing) and infection or disease. Some of these conditions include vocal cord paralysis, upper respiratory infection, laryngitis, laryngeal cancer, and the presence of growths on the vocal cords or larynx. Vocal problems can manifest as hoarseness, change in pitch or stability, or pain when voice is in use.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for vocal problems.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Vocal Problems
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Vocal Problems
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Vocal Problems
Xiang Yin Wan (Golden Voice Pills)
- Benefits the yin and qi of the lungs, clears heat and wind - acute and/or chronic throat and/or voice issues from overuse, illness, smoking, etc. Symptoms may include difficulty speaking, hoarseness/raspy voice, sore throat.
- This formula may be used to treat polyps/nodules of the vocal cords, laryngitis, sore throat, and other vocal problems due to overuse when the underlying patterns fit.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about vocal problems? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums