Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Warts
What Is Warts?
Warts - Basics
A wart is a discolored, raised growth on the skin that is caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts are generally round with a rough surface, and abnormal in color. They can appear on the feet, hands, face, genitals and nails in legions or alone. Although commonly painless, some warts can cause irritation and pain if located in an area that frequently experiences touch or friction.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Warts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about warts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums