Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Warts
What Is Warts?
Warts - Basics
A wart is a discolored, raised growth on the skin that is caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts are generally round with a rough surface, and abnormal in color. They can appear on the feet, hands, face, genitals and nails in legions or alone. Although commonly painless, some warts can cause irritation and pain if located in an area that frequently experiences touch or friction.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Warts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about warts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums