Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Warts
What Is Warts?
Warts - Basics
A wart is a discolored, raised growth on the skin that is caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts are generally round with a rough surface, and abnormal in color. They can appear on the feet, hands, face, genitals and nails in legions or alone. Although commonly painless, some warts can cause irritation and pain if located in an area that frequently experiences touch or friction.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Warts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about warts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan