Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Warts
What Is Warts?
Warts - Basics
A wart is a discolored, raised growth on the skin that is caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts are generally round with a rough surface, and abnormal in color. They can appear on the feet, hands, face, genitals and nails in legions or alone. Although commonly painless, some warts can cause irritation and pain if located in an area that frequently experiences touch or friction.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Warts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about warts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums