Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Warts
What Is Warts?
Warts - Basics
A wart is a discolored, raised growth on the skin that is caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts are generally round with a rough surface, and abnormal in color. They can appear on the feet, hands, face, genitals and nails in legions or alone. Although commonly painless, some warts can cause irritation and pain if located in an area that frequently experiences touch or friction.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Warts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about warts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums