Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Warts
What Is Warts?
Warts - Basics
A wart is a discolored, raised growth on the skin that is caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts are generally round with a rough surface, and abnormal in color. They can appear on the feet, hands, face, genitals and nails in legions or alone. Although commonly painless, some warts can cause irritation and pain if located in an area that frequently experiences touch or friction.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Warts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about warts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums