Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Warts
What Is Warts?
Warts - Basics
A wart is a discolored, raised growth on the skin that is caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts are generally round with a rough surface, and abnormal in color. They can appear on the feet, hands, face, genitals and nails in legions or alone. Although commonly painless, some warts can cause irritation and pain if located in an area that frequently experiences touch or friction.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Warts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Study Finds Long Term Tai Chi Practice Keeps You Smart
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about warts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums