Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Warts
What Is Warts?
Warts - Basics
A wart is a discolored, raised growth on the skin that is caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts are generally round with a rough surface, and abnormal in color. They can appear on the feet, hands, face, genitals and nails in legions or alone. Although commonly painless, some warts can cause irritation and pain if located in an area that frequently experiences touch or friction.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Warts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about warts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums