Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Warts
What Is Warts?
Warts - Basics
A wart is a discolored, raised growth on the skin that is caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts are generally round with a rough surface, and abnormal in color. They can appear on the feet, hands, face, genitals and nails in legions or alone. Although commonly painless, some warts can cause irritation and pain if located in an area that frequently experiences touch or friction.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Warts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about warts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums