Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Women's Health
What Is Women's Health?
Women's Health - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for issues related to women's health such as—but not limited to—reproductive health, menstrual issues, sexual health and others. Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment for maintaining women's health.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- Tong Ren Therapy - Preliminary Research Study
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Women's Health
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about women's health? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums