Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Women's Health
What Is Women's Health?
Women's Health - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for issues related to women's health such as—but not limited to—reproductive health, menstrual issues, sexual health and others. Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment for maintaining women's health.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Common Household Chemicals May Cause Fertility Issues
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Women's Health
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about women's health? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia