Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Women's Health
What Is Women's Health?
Women's Health - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for issues related to women's health such as—but not limited to—reproductive health, menstrual issues, sexual health and others. Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment for maintaining women's health.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Women's Health
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about women's health? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines