Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Women's Health
What Is Women's Health?
Women's Health - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for issues related to women's health such as—but not limited to—reproductive health, menstrual issues, sexual health and others. Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment for maintaining women's health.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Women's Health
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about women's health? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan