Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Women's Health
What Is Women's Health?
Women's Health - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for issues related to women's health such as—but not limited to—reproductive health, menstrual issues, sexual health and others. Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment for maintaining women's health.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Women's Health
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about women's health? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums