Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Women's Health
What Is Women's Health?
Women's Health - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for issues related to women's health such as—but not limited to—reproductive health, menstrual issues, sexual health and others. Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment for maintaining women's health.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Women's Health
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about women's health? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums