Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Women's Health
What Is Women's Health?
Women's Health - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for issues related to women's health such as—but not limited to—reproductive health, menstrual issues, sexual health and others. Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment for maintaining women's health.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Women's Health
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about women's health? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums