Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Women's Health
What Is Women's Health?
Women's Health - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for issues related to women's health such as—but not limited to—reproductive health, menstrual issues, sexual health and others. Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment for maintaining women's health.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Women's Health
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about women's health? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums