Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Women's Health
What Is Women's Health?
Women's Health - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for issues related to women's health such as—but not limited to—reproductive health, menstrual issues, sexual health and others. Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment for maintaining women's health.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Women's Health
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about women's health? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums