Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
What Is Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)?
Yeast Infection (Candidiasis) - Basics
When the immune system is compromised, yeast can multiply, resulting in an infection. These infections can appear in many forms including vaginal yeast infection, Thrush (an oral infection that causes sores to appear in the mouth), Esophagitis (causes sores to appear in the esophagus), and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Yeast Infection.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)?
Yeast Infection (Candidiasis) - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for yeast infection (candidiasis) that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with yeast infection (candidiasis):
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yeast infection (candidiasis)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia