Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
What Is Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)?
Yeast Infection (Candidiasis) - Basics
When the immune system is compromised, yeast can multiply, resulting in an infection. These infections can appear in many forms including vaginal yeast infection, Thrush (an oral infection that causes sores to appear in the mouth), Esophagitis (causes sores to appear in the esophagus), and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Yeast Infection.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)?
Yeast Infection (Candidiasis) - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for yeast infection (candidiasis) that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with yeast infection (candidiasis):
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yeast infection (candidiasis)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums