Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
What Is Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)?
Yeast Infection (Candidiasis) - Basics
When the immune system is compromised, yeast can multiply, resulting in an infection. These infections can appear in many forms including vaginal yeast infection, Thrush (an oral infection that causes sores to appear in the mouth), Esophagitis (causes sores to appear in the esophagus), and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Yeast Infection.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)?
Yeast Infection (Candidiasis) - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for yeast infection (candidiasis) that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with yeast infection (candidiasis):
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yeast infection (candidiasis)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums