Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
What Is Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)?
Yeast Infection (Candidiasis) - Basics
When the immune system is compromised, yeast can multiply, resulting in an infection. These infections can appear in many forms including vaginal yeast infection, Thrush (an oral infection that causes sores to appear in the mouth), Esophagitis (causes sores to appear in the esophagus), and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Yeast Infection.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)?
Yeast Infection (Candidiasis) - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for yeast infection (candidiasis) that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with yeast infection (candidiasis):
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yeast infection (candidiasis)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions