Chinese Medicine is a profound and diverse science and art form that was built, and is continually developed, to serve the health of all of us. While we add our clinical interpretations and experience and have used our own lecture notes and clinical developments, the Yin Yang House site is built upon the multitudes of practitioners who have preceded us as well as many in modern times who have put their heart, soul, skill, finances - essentially everything they have - into presenting Chinese Medicine to the future generations.
Below you will find some of the texts we consider for the study of Chinese Medicine. Some of these also include links which will provide our free resource with a small percentage of the sale to help support our ongoing efforts towards giving Chinese Medicine a useful platform from which to spread, grow and develop.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Theory Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM