Chinese Medicine is a profound and diverse science and art form that was built, and is continually developed, to serve the health of all of us. While we add our clinical interpretations and experience and have used our own lecture notes and clinical developments, the Yin Yang House site is built upon the multitudes of practitioners who have preceded us as well as many in modern times who have put their heart, soul, skill, finances - essentially everything they have - into presenting Chinese Medicine to the future generations.
Below you will find some of the texts we consider for the study of Chinese Medicine. Some of these also include links which will provide our free resource with a small percentage of the sale to help support our ongoing efforts towards giving Chinese Medicine a useful platform from which to spread, grow and develop.
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Yin Yang House)