Auricular Acupuncture Theory
Auricular Acupuncture - Abdominal and Urogenital Points
You may click on a specific auricular acupuncture point for more detailed usage information.
Abdominal & Urogenital Point Functions
- Abdominal Organs:
- Appendix - appendicitis
- Liver - hepatitis, cirrohosis
- Spleen (Left Ear Only) - blood, gastrointestinal disorders
- Gall Bladder (Right Ear Only) - gallstones, migraines
- Pancreas - diabetes, hypoglycemia
- Kidney - kidney disorders, urination issues
- Urinary Bladder - urinary bladder dysfunctions, bedwetting
- Prostate - prostatitis, impotency
- Uterus - urethral pain, urethritis
Sources and More Information
The information on our site is drawn from our own lecture notes and clinical experience. The following lecture notes were used within this section:
- Harstein, Rachel: New England School of Acupuncture, Acupuncture Microsystems Lecture Notes
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Theory and Acu
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...