Auricular Acupuncture Theory
Auricular Acupuncture - Digestive Points
You may click on a specific auricular acupuncture point for more detailed usage information.
Digestive Point Functions
- Chinese Rectum - diarrhea, hemorrhoids
- Large Intestine - diarrhea, constipation
- Small Intestine - diarrhea, indigestion
- Stomach - weight control, eating disorders
- Cardiac Orifice - eating disorders, indigestions, hiatal hernias
- Esophagus - eating disorders, sore throats
- Mouth - eating disorders, cold sores
Sources and More Information
The information on our site is drawn from our own lecture notes and clinical experience. The following lecture notes were used within this section:
- Harstein, Rachel: New England School of Acupuncture, Acupuncture Microsystems Lecture Notes
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Theory and Acu
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...