Auricular Acupuncture Theory
Auricular Acupuncture - Functional I Points
You may click on a specific auricular acupuncture point for more detailed usage information.
Functional I Point Functions
- Constipation - constipation, indigestion
- Mercury Toxicity - relieve effects of metal toxicity reactions
- Alcoholic Point - hangover, assists tx of alcoholism
- Analgesic Point - post-op pain relief
- Cirrhosis - relieves cirrhosis damage
- Muscle Relaxation - muscle tension
- Vitality - immune system disorders, AIDS, cancer
- Appetite Control - diminishes appetite, weight reduction
- Nicotine Point - reduce craving during withdrawal
- Mania Point - hyperactive manic behavior related to addictions
- Hypertension 2 Point - reduces high blood pressure, induces relaxation
Sources and More Information
The information on our site is drawn from our own lecture notes and clinical experience. The following lecture notes were used within this section:
- Harstein, Rachel: New England School of Acupuncture, Acupuncture Microsystems Lecture Notes
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Theory and Acu
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...