Auricular Acupuncture Theory
Auricular Acupuncture - Thoracic Area Points
You may click on a specific auricular acupuncture point for more detailed usage information.
Thoracic Point Functions
- Circulatory System - coronary disorders, circulatory problems
- Heart C1 - heart issues, blood pressure, anxiety
- Lung 1 - smoking withdrawal, asthma, *respiratory related
- Lung 2 - *addiction related
- Trachea - sore throats, hoarse voice
- Tonsil 4 - tonsillitis, sore throat
- Diaphragm - hiccups, visceral bleeding
Sources and More Information
The information on our site is drawn from our own lecture notes and clinical experience. The following lecture notes were used within this section:
- Harstein, Rachel: New England School of Acupuncture, Acupuncture Microsystems Lecture Notes
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Theory and Acu
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...