Medical Theory Categories
Medical Theory - Primary Sections
Chinese Medicine is supported by a vast range of theories and techniques which have been developed and improved upon over hundreds of years. Our site covers a number of these theories in detail as they relate to the clinical applications of Chinese Medicine and the treatment of a variety of conditions.
If you are new to Chinese Medicine and are looking for more introductory information, start within our basics section.
Our theory related information is divided into the following categories:
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Theory Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...