Names Of Ai Ye
How Is Ai Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Ai Ye Used Clinically?
Ai Ye Usages and Indications
- Warms the womb and stops bleeding - useful in cases of prolonged menstrual bleeding and uterine bleeding due to cold from deficiency patterns.
- Warms the womb and pacifies the fetus - restless fetus syndrome, lower abdominal pain (menstrual), vaginal bleeding as in threatened miscarriage, infertility due to cold womb.
- Used often as moxibustion for tonification and the movement of qi stagnation.
How Is Ai Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ai Ye
- Dosage: 3-9g (char to increase warming and hemostatic properties)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ai Ye Is Discussed
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ai Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ai ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc