Names Of Ai Ye
How Is Ai Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Ai Ye Used Clinically?
Ai Ye Usages and Indications
- Warms the womb and stops bleeding - useful in cases of prolonged menstrual bleeding and uterine bleeding due to cold from deficiency patterns.
- Warms the womb and pacifies the fetus - restless fetus syndrome, lower abdominal pain (menstrual), vaginal bleeding as in threatened miscarriage, infertility due to cold womb.
- Used often as moxibustion for tonification and the movement of qi stagnation.
How Is Ai Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ai Ye
- Dosage: 3-9g (char to increase warming and hemostatic properties)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ai Ye Is Discussed
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ai Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ai ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc