Names Of Ba Dou
How Is Ba Dou Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Ba Dou Used Clinically?
Ba Dou Usages and Indications
- Vigorously purges, warmly unblocks - severe cold accumulation in the interior leading to constipation and abdominal fullness and pain.
- Drives out water and reduces edema - ascites.
- Bursts clogged phlegm and improves condition of throat - difficult breathing due to phlegm in the throat, wheezing.
- Promotes healing of abscesses and ulcers - topically, accelerates ulcerating process.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Ba Dou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ba Dou
- Dosage: 0.1 - 0.3g (in pills)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ba dou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc