Names Of Ba Dou
How Is Ba Dou Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Ba Dou Used Clinically?
Ba Dou Usages and Indications
- Vigorously purges, warmly unblocks - severe cold accumulation in the interior leading to constipation and abdominal fullness and pain.
- Drives out water and reduces edema - ascites.
- Bursts clogged phlegm and improves condition of throat - difficult breathing due to phlegm in the throat, wheezing.
- Promotes healing of abscesses and ulcers - topically, accelerates ulcerating process.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Ba Dou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ba Dou
- Dosage: 0.1 - 0.3g (in pills)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ba dou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums