Names Of Ba Ji Tian
How Is Ba Ji Tian Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Ba Ji Tian Used Clinically?
Ba Ji Tian Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen yang - impotence, male or female infertility, premature ejaculation, frequent urination, urinary incontinence, irregular menses, low back pain and weakness, cold and painful abdomen.
- Strengthen sinews and bones - back pain, muscular atrophy.
- Expel wind/damp cold - back and leg qi pain, bi syndromes.
How Is Ba Ji Tian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ba Ji Tian
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ba Ji Tian
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ba ji tian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc