Names Of Ba Qia
How Is Ba Qia Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Ba Qia Used Clinically?
Ba Qia Usages and Indications
- Useful for arthritic conditions by expelling wind-damp and promoting urination.
- Induces sweat and relieves the exterior - diarrhea, dysentery.
- Can be used for hemorrhoids, skin infections, psoriasis, leukorrhea and STD's such as gonorrhea and syphilis via the function of eliminating toxic heat.
- Used with diabetes via the kidney and liver systems.
- Has anti-cancer properties - breast, stomach.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with yin deficiency.
How Is Ba Qia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ba Qia
- Dosage: 10-30g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Ba Qia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ba qia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc