Names Of Ba Qia
How Is Ba Qia Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Ba Qia Used Clinically?
Ba Qia Usages and Indications
- Useful for arthritic conditions by expelling wind-damp and promoting urination.
- Induces sweat and relieves the exterior - diarrhea, dysentery.
- Can be used for hemorrhoids, skin infections, psoriasis, leukorrhea and STD's such as gonorrhea and syphilis via the function of eliminating toxic heat.
- Used with diabetes via the kidney and liver systems.
- Has anti-cancer properties - breast, stomach.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with yin deficiency.
How Is Ba Qia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ba Qia
- Dosage: 10-30g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Ba Qia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ba qia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc