Names Of Ba Qia
How Is Ba Qia Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Ba Qia Used Clinically?
Ba Qia Usages and Indications
- Useful for arthritic conditions by expelling wind-damp and promoting urination.
- Induces sweat and relieves the exterior - diarrhea, dysentery.
- Can be used for hemorrhoids, skin infections, psoriasis, leukorrhea and STD's such as gonorrhea and syphilis via the function of eliminating toxic heat.
- Used with diabetes via the kidney and liver systems.
- Has anti-cancer properties - breast, stomach.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with yin deficiency.
How Is Ba Qia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ba Qia
- Dosage: 10-30g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Ba Qia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ba qia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc