Names Of Ba Qia
How Is Ba Qia Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Ba Qia Used Clinically?
Ba Qia Usages and Indications
- Useful for arthritic conditions by expelling wind-damp and promoting urination.
- Induces sweat and relieves the exterior - diarrhea, dysentery.
- Can be used for hemorrhoids, skin infections, psoriasis, leukorrhea and STD's such as gonorrhea and syphilis via the function of eliminating toxic heat.
- Used with diabetes via the kidney and liver systems.
- Has anti-cancer properties - breast, stomach.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with yin deficiency.
How Is Ba Qia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ba Qia
- Dosage: 10-30g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Ba Qia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ba qia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc