Names Of Bai Bian Dou
How Is Bai Bian Dou Categorized?
Our Database Has 5 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear and Relieve Summerheat Category
How Is Bai Bian Dou Used Clinically?
Bai Bian Dou Usages and Indications
- Clears summerheat - especially with pronounced diarrhea or vomiting.
- Strengthens the spleen - chronic diarrhea, vaginal discharge due to spleen deficiency.
How Is Bai Bian Dou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Bian Dou
- Dosage: 9-21g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Bai Bian Dou
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Bian Dou
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai bian dou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc