Names Of Bai Bian Dou
How Is Bai Bian Dou Categorized?
Our Database Has 5 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear and Relieve Summerheat Category
How Is Bai Bian Dou Used Clinically?
Bai Bian Dou Usages and Indications
- Clears summerheat - especially with pronounced diarrhea or vomiting.
- Strengthens the spleen - chronic diarrhea, vaginal discharge due to spleen deficiency.
How Is Bai Bian Dou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Bian Dou
- Dosage: 9-21g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Bai Bian Dou
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Bian Dou
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai bian dou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc