Names Of Bai Bu
How Is Bai Bu Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Bai Bu Used Clinically?
Bai Bu Usages and Indications
- Moistens the lungs, stops cough - chronic and acute cough, especially for deficient coughs.
- Expels parasites, kills lice - topically for lice, internally for pinworms.
How Is Bai Bu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Bu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai bu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc