Names Of Bai Bu
How Is Bai Bu Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Bai Bu Used Clinically?
Bai Bu Usages and Indications
- Moistens the lungs, stops cough - chronic and acute cough, especially for deficient coughs.
- Expels parasites, kills lice - topically for lice, internally for pinworms.
How Is Bai Bu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Bu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai bu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc