Names Of Bai Bu
How Is Bai Bu Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Bai Bu Used Clinically?
Bai Bu Usages and Indications
- Moistens the lungs, stops cough - chronic and acute cough, especially for deficient coughs.
- Expels parasites, kills lice - topically for lice, internally for pinworms.
How Is Bai Bu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Bu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai bu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc