Names Of Bai Dou Kou
How Is Bai Dou Kou Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Aromatic Herbs That Transform Dampness Category
How Is Bai Dou Kou Used Clinically?
Bai Dou Kou Usages and Indications
- Transforms dampness - low appetite, greasy tongue coat, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Warms the middle warmer (stomach/spleen) and descends rebellious qi - vomiting due to cold from spleen/stomach qi deficiency or stomach cold.
- Transforms stagnation - fullness in the chest.
How Is Bai Dou Kou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Dou Kou
- Dosage: 3-6g (add at end of formula)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Dou Kou
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai dou kou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Jinshui Huanxian formula for PF
- TCM formulas for complex Ovarian cysts, plus
- Hearing loss solution
- Spiking Blood Pressure/Perimenopause /Phlegm
- Seman retention
- Remyelination nerves
- what's the English name for this herb
- Multicyct kidneys
- Tremors in fingers of hand
- Is there such a thing as treating too many points at once in Acupressure?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc