Names Of Bai Dou Kou
How Is Bai Dou Kou Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Aromatic Herbs That Transform Dampness Category
How Is Bai Dou Kou Used Clinically?
Bai Dou Kou Usages and Indications
- Transforms dampness - low appetite, greasy tongue coat, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Warms the middle warmer (stomach/spleen) and descends rebellious qi - vomiting due to cold from spleen/stomach qi deficiency or stomach cold.
- Transforms stagnation - fullness in the chest.
How Is Bai Dou Kou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Dou Kou
- Dosage: 3-6g (add at end of formula)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Dou Kou
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai dou kou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps