Names Of Bai Fu Zi
How Is Bai Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Bai Fu Zi Used Clinically?
Bai Fu Zi Usages and Indications
- Dries dampness, transforms phlegm, expels wind-cold, stops spasms - wind-phlegm affecting the head including wind stroke, facial paralysis, hemiplegia, migraines.
- Relieves toxicity, dissipates nodules - snake bite, scrofula.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Toxic - Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Bai Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Fu Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Fu Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse