Names Of Bai Fu Zi
How Is Bai Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Bai Fu Zi Used Clinically?
Bai Fu Zi Usages and Indications
- Dries dampness, transforms phlegm, expels wind-cold, stops spasms - wind-phlegm affecting the head including wind stroke, facial paralysis, hemiplegia, migraines.
- Relieves toxicity, dissipates nodules - snake bite, scrofula.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Toxic - Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Bai Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Fu Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Fu Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc