Names Of Bai Fu Zi
How Is Bai Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Bai Fu Zi Used Clinically?
Bai Fu Zi Usages and Indications
- Dries dampness, transforms phlegm, expels wind-cold, stops spasms - wind-phlegm affecting the head including wind stroke, facial paralysis, hemiplegia, migraines.
- Relieves toxicity, dissipates nodules - snake bite, scrofula.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Toxic - Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Bai Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Fu Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Fu Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc