Names Of Bai Guo
How Is Bai Guo Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Bai Guo Used Clinically?
Bai Guo Usages and Indications
- Nourish the lungs, stop wheezing - cough with copious sputum.
- Eliminate dampness, stop discharges - leukorrhea, turbid/frequent urine, deficiency and damp heat patterns.
- Stabilize the lower burner - urinary frequency, incontinence, spermatorrhea.
How Is Bai Guo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Guo
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Bai Guo
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai guo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc