Names Of Bai Guo
How Is Bai Guo Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Bai Guo Used Clinically?
Bai Guo Usages and Indications
- Nourish the lungs, stop wheezing - cough with copious sputum.
- Eliminate dampness, stop discharges - leukorrhea, turbid/frequent urine, deficiency and damp heat patterns.
- Stabilize the lower burner - urinary frequency, incontinence, spermatorrhea.
How Is Bai Guo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Guo
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Bai Guo
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai guo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc