Names Of Bai He
How Is Bai He Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Bai He Used Clinically?
Bai He Usages and Indications
- Moisten the lungs, clear heat, and stop coughing - cough from dry lungs or lung heat, sore throat.
- Clear heat and calm the spirit - low fever, insomnia, restlessness, irritability in the aftermath of a febrile disease, palpitations from qi and/or yin deficiency.
How Is Bai He Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai He
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Bai He
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai He
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai he? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse