Names Of Bai He
How Is Bai He Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Bai He Used Clinically?
Bai He Usages and Indications
- Moisten the lungs, clear heat, and stop coughing - cough from dry lungs or lung heat, sore throat.
- Clear heat and calm the spirit - low fever, insomnia, restlessness, irritability in the aftermath of a febrile disease, palpitations from qi and/or yin deficiency.
How Is Bai He Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai He
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Bai He
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai He
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai he? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc