Names Of Bai He
How Is Bai He Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Bai He Used Clinically?
Bai He Usages and Indications
- Moisten the lungs, clear heat, and stop coughing - cough from dry lungs or lung heat, sore throat.
- Clear heat and calm the spirit - low fever, insomnia, restlessness, irritability in the aftermath of a febrile disease, palpitations from qi and/or yin deficiency.
How Is Bai He Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai He
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Bai He
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai He
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai he? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc