Names Of Bai Hua She She Cao
How Is Bai Hua She She Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Bai Hua She She Cao Used Clinically?
Bai Hua She She Cao Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, strongly relieve fire toxicity, reduces abscess - for intestinal abscess, toxic sores, ulcerations, swellings, snakebite (internal and external application).
- Clears heat and resolves dampness by promoting urination - lin syndrome, jaundice.
How Is Bai Hua She She Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Hua She She Cao
- Dosage: 15-60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bai Hua She She Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bai Hua She She Cao Is Discussed
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Hua She She Cao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai hua she she cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc