Names Of Bai Hua She She Cao
How Is Bai Hua She She Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Bai Hua She She Cao Used Clinically?
Bai Hua She She Cao Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, strongly relieve fire toxicity, reduces abscess - for intestinal abscess, toxic sores, ulcerations, swellings, snakebite (internal and external application).
- Clears heat and resolves dampness by promoting urination - lin syndrome, jaundice.
How Is Bai Hua She She Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Hua She She Cao
- Dosage: 15-60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bai Hua She She Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bai Hua She She Cao Is Discussed
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Hua She She Cao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai hua she she cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc