Names Of Bai Ji Li
How Is Bai Ji Li Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Bai Ji Li Used Clinically?
Bai Ji Li Usages and Indications
- Calms the liver, anchors the yang - headache, vertigo due to liver yang rising.
- Expels wind-heat, brightens the eyes - red, painful, swelling of the eye.
- Promotes the smooth flow of qi - chest/flank pain and distention, insufficient lactation.
- Expels wind - stops itching.
How Is Bai Ji Li Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Ji Li
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bai Ji Li
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Ji Li
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai ji li? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Jinshui Huanxian formula for PF
- TCM formulas for complex Ovarian cysts, plus
- Hearing loss solution
- Spiking Blood Pressure/Perimenopause /Phlegm
- Seman retention
- Remyelination nerves
- what's the English name for this herb
- Multicyct kidneys
- Tremors in fingers of hand
- Is there such a thing as treating too many points at once in Acupressure?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc