Names Of Bai Ji Li
How Is Bai Ji Li Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Bai Ji Li Used Clinically?
Bai Ji Li Usages and Indications
- Calms the liver, anchors the yang - headache, vertigo due to liver yang rising.
- Expels wind-heat, brightens the eyes - red, painful, swelling of the eye.
- Promotes the smooth flow of qi - chest/flank pain and distention, insufficient lactation.
- Expels wind - stops itching.
How Is Bai Ji Li Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Ji Li
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bai Ji Li
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Ji Li
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai ji li? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc