Names Of Bai Ji Li
How Is Bai Ji Li Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Bai Ji Li Used Clinically?
Bai Ji Li Usages and Indications
- Calms the liver, anchors the yang - headache, vertigo due to liver yang rising.
- Expels wind-heat, brightens the eyes - red, painful, swelling of the eye.
- Promotes the smooth flow of qi - chest/flank pain and distention, insufficient lactation.
- Expels wind - stops itching.
How Is Bai Ji Li Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Ji Li
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bai Ji Li
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Ji Li
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai ji li? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc