Names Of Bai Ji Li
How Is Bai Ji Li Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Bai Ji Li Used Clinically?
Bai Ji Li Usages and Indications
- Calms the liver, anchors the yang - headache, vertigo due to liver yang rising.
- Expels wind-heat, brightens the eyes - red, painful, swelling of the eye.
- Promotes the smooth flow of qi - chest/flank pain and distention, insufficient lactation.
- Expels wind - stops itching.
How Is Bai Ji Li Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Ji Li
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bai Ji Li
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Ji Li
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai ji li? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc