Names Of Bai Ji
How Is Bai Ji Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Bai Ji Used Clinically?
Bai Ji Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding from the lungs and stomach - vomiting and/or coughing of blood, nosebleed.
- Reduces swelling and generates flesh - topically for sores, chapped skin, skin ulcers, especially for chronic, nonhealing ulcers.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Bai Ji Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Ji
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai ji? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc