Names Of Bai Ji
How Is Bai Ji Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Bai Ji Used Clinically?
Bai Ji Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding from the lungs and stomach - vomiting and/or coughing of blood, nosebleed.
- Reduces swelling and generates flesh - topically for sores, chapped skin, skin ulcers, especially for chronic, nonhealing ulcers.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Bai Ji Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Ji
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai ji? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc