Names Of Bai Ji
How Is Bai Ji Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Bai Ji Used Clinically?
Bai Ji Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding from the lungs and stomach - vomiting and/or coughing of blood, nosebleed.
- Reduces swelling and generates flesh - topically for sores, chapped skin, skin ulcers, especially for chronic, nonhealing ulcers.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Bai Ji Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Ji
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai ji? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc