Names Of Bai Ji
How Is Bai Ji Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Bai Ji Used Clinically?
Bai Ji Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding from the lungs and stomach - vomiting and/or coughing of blood, nosebleed.
- Reduces swelling and generates flesh - topically for sores, chapped skin, skin ulcers, especially for chronic, nonhealing ulcers.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Bai Ji Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Ji
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai ji? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums