Names Of Bai Ji
How Is Bai Ji Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Bai Ji Used Clinically?
Bai Ji Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding from the lungs and stomach - vomiting and/or coughing of blood, nosebleed.
- Reduces swelling and generates flesh - topically for sores, chapped skin, skin ulcers, especially for chronic, nonhealing ulcers.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Bai Ji Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Ji
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai ji? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc