Names Of Bai Jiang Cao
How Is Bai Jiang Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Bai Jiang Cao Used Clinically?
Bai Jiang Cao Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, relieves toxicity, and expels pus - intestinal abscess, sores, swellings.
- Dispels blood stasis, stops pain - for heat induced blood stasis, especially in the abdomen and chest; also for post-partum pain, post-operative pain.
How Is Bai Jiang Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Jiang Cao
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai jiang cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse