Names Of Bai Jie Zi
How Is Bai Jie Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Bai Jie Zi Used Clinically?
Bai Jie Zi Usages and Indications
- Warms the lungs, regulates qi, expels cold-phlegm - cough with copious and thin sputum, chest distention, pain due to accumulation of phlegm-cold, especially for chronic disorders.
- Dissipates nodules, reduces swelling, alleviates pain (both joint and body), yin type boils.
How Is Bai Jie Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Jie Zi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Jie Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai jie zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums