Names Of Bai Mao Gen
How Is Bai Mao Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Bai Mao Gen Used Clinically?
Bai Mao Gen Usages and Indications
- Cools blood and stops bleeding - blood in urine, nosebleed, vomiting blood, coughing blood.
- Clears heat and promotes urination - hot painful urination with edema and difficult urination.
- Clears heat from the stomach and lungs - nausea and thirst due to stomach heat or wheezing due to lung heat.
How Is Bai Mao Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Mao Gen
- Dosage: 9-24g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai mao gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums