Names Of Bai Mao Gen
How Is Bai Mao Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Bai Mao Gen Used Clinically?
Bai Mao Gen Usages and Indications
- Cools blood and stops bleeding - blood in urine, nosebleed, vomiting blood, coughing blood.
- Clears heat and promotes urination - hot painful urination with edema and difficult urination.
- Clears heat from the stomach and lungs - nausea and thirst due to stomach heat or wheezing due to lung heat.
How Is Bai Mao Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Mao Gen
- Dosage: 9-24g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai mao gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums