Names Of Bai Mao Gen
How Is Bai Mao Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Bai Mao Gen Used Clinically?
Bai Mao Gen Usages and Indications
- Cools blood and stops bleeding - blood in urine, nosebleed, vomiting blood, coughing blood.
- Clears heat and promotes urination - hot painful urination with edema and difficult urination.
- Clears heat from the stomach and lungs - nausea and thirst due to stomach heat or wheezing due to lung heat.
How Is Bai Mao Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Mao Gen
- Dosage: 9-24g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai mao gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc