Names Of Bai Qian
How Is Bai Qian Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Bai Qian Used Clinically?
Bai Qian Usages and Indications
- Redirects lung qi down, expels phlegm - cough with copious sputum (but difficult to expectorate) and gurgling in throat, wheezing.
How Is Bai Qian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Qian
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai qian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc