Names Of Bai Tou Weng
How Is Bai Tou Weng Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Bai Tou Weng Used Clinically?
Bai Tou Weng Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and relieves fire toxicity - dysentery due to damp-heat in the stomach or intestines.
How Is Bai Tou Weng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Tou Weng
- Dosage: 6-15g
Patterns Potentially Related With Bai Tou Weng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai tou weng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums