Names Of Bai Wei
How Is Bai Wei Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Bai Wei Used Clinically?
Bai Wei Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and Cools Blood. Particularly useful for yin deficient fever, summertime fever in children, post partum fever, and within the recovery stage of a febrile disease
- Cools Blood and Promotes Urine. Xue Lin, especially before or after giving birth.
- Relieves toxicity. Toxic sores, swollen and painful throat, snake bite.
How Is Bai Wei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Wei
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bai Wei Is Discussed
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai wei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums