Names Of Bai Wei
How Is Bai Wei Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Bai Wei Used Clinically?
Bai Wei Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and Cools Blood. Particularly useful for yin deficient fever, summertime fever in children, post partum fever, and within the recovery stage of a febrile disease
- Cools Blood and Promotes Urine. Xue Lin, especially before or after giving birth.
- Relieves toxicity. Toxic sores, swollen and painful throat, snake bite.
How Is Bai Wei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Wei
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bai Wei Is Discussed
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai wei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc