Names Of Bai Wei
How Is Bai Wei Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Bai Wei Used Clinically?
Bai Wei Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and Cools Blood. Particularly useful for yin deficient fever, summertime fever in children, post partum fever, and within the recovery stage of a febrile disease
- Cools Blood and Promotes Urine. Xue Lin, especially before or after giving birth.
- Relieves toxicity. Toxic sores, swollen and painful throat, snake bite.
How Is Bai Wei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Wei
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bai Wei Is Discussed
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai wei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums