Names Of Bai Wei
How Is Bai Wei Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Bai Wei Used Clinically?
Bai Wei Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and Cools Blood. Particularly useful for yin deficient fever, summertime fever in children, post partum fever, and within the recovery stage of a febrile disease
- Cools Blood and Promotes Urine. Xue Lin, especially before or after giving birth.
- Relieves toxicity. Toxic sores, swollen and painful throat, snake bite.
How Is Bai Wei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Wei
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bai Wei Is Discussed
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai wei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc