Names Of Bai Zhi
How Is Bai Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Bai Zhi Used Clinically?
Bai Zhi Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-cold, dampness
- Opens nasal passages, sinus congestion (particularly with green discharge), alleviates pain (especially in the head region)
- Resolve wind-cold symptoms especially with headaches (yangming - ST), supraorbital pain, congestion
- Useful for swollen gums and toothache
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in Yin/Blood deficiency
- Avoid in Heat in the Blood
How Is Bai Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bai Zhi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Zhi
Our database contains 13 TCM Formulas where Bai Zhi is generally used
- Bao Ji Wan -Protect and Relieve Pills (Clear Heat)
- Bi Yan Wan -Nose Inflammation Tablets (Treat Phlegm)
- Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan -Specially Effective Nasal Allergy Pills (Tonify)
- Te Xiao Jing Zhui Tong Wan -Patent Neck Pain Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan -Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan -Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life (Clear Heat)
- Xin Yi Wan -Magnolia Flower Powder (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc