Names Of Bai Zhi
How Is Bai Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Bai Zhi Used Clinically?
Bai Zhi Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-cold, dampness
- Opens nasal passages, sinus congestion (particularly with green discharge), alleviates pain (especially in the head region)
- Resolve wind-cold symptoms especially with headaches (yangming - ST), supraorbital pain, congestion
- Useful for swollen gums and toothache
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in Yin/Blood deficiency
- Avoid in Heat in the Blood
How Is Bai Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bai Zhi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Zhi
Our database contains 13 TCM Formulas where Bai Zhi is generally used
- Bao Ji Wan -Protect and Relieve Pills (Clear Heat)
- Bi Yan Wan -Nose Inflammation Tablets (Treat Phlegm)
- Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan -Specially Effective Nasal Allergy Pills (Tonify)
- Te Xiao Jing Zhui Tong Wan -Patent Neck Pain Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan -Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan -Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life (Clear Heat)
- Xin Yi Wan -Magnolia Flower Powder (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc