Names Of Bai Zi Ren
How Is Bai Zi Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Bai Zi Ren Used Clinically?
Bai Zi Ren Usages and Indications
- Nourishes heart blood, calms the spirit - irritability, insomnia, forgetfulness, palpitations.
- Moisten the intestines from blood/yin deficiency - constipation (elderly, post-partum women).
- Nightsweats due to yin deficiency.
How Is Bai Zi Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Zi Ren
- Dosage: 6-18g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Zi Ren
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai zi ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc