Names Of Bai Zi Ren
How Is Bai Zi Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Bai Zi Ren Used Clinically?
Bai Zi Ren Usages and Indications
- Nourishes heart blood, calms the spirit - irritability, insomnia, forgetfulness, palpitations.
- Moisten the intestines from blood/yin deficiency - constipation (elderly, post-partum women).
- Nightsweats due to yin deficiency.
How Is Bai Zi Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Zi Ren
- Dosage: 6-18g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Zi Ren
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai zi ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums