Names Of Bai Zi Ren
How Is Bai Zi Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Bai Zi Ren Used Clinically?
Bai Zi Ren Usages and Indications
- Nourishes heart blood, calms the spirit - irritability, insomnia, forgetfulness, palpitations.
- Moisten the intestines from blood/yin deficiency - constipation (elderly, post-partum women).
- Nightsweats due to yin deficiency.
How Is Bai Zi Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Zi Ren
- Dosage: 6-18g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Zi Ren
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai zi ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums