Names Of Bai Zi Ren
How Is Bai Zi Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Bai Zi Ren Used Clinically?
Bai Zi Ren Usages and Indications
- Nourishes heart blood, calms the spirit - irritability, insomnia, forgetfulness, palpitations.
- Moisten the intestines from blood/yin deficiency - constipation (elderly, post-partum women).
- Nightsweats due to yin deficiency.
How Is Bai Zi Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bai Zi Ren
- Dosage: 6-18g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bai Zi Ren
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bai zi ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery