Names Of Ban Mao
How Is Ban Mao Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Ban Mao Used Clinically?
Ban Mao Usages and Indications
- Attack toxins, wears away sores - used topically for sores, carbuncles, scrofula.
- Breaks up blood stasis, disperses clumps - palpable non-moving masses.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy.
How Is Ban Mao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ban Mao
- Dosage: .03-.06g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ban mao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc