Names Of Ban Mao
How Is Ban Mao Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Ban Mao Used Clinically?
Ban Mao Usages and Indications
- Attack toxins, wears away sores - used topically for sores, carbuncles, scrofula.
- Breaks up blood stasis, disperses clumps - palpable non-moving masses.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy.
How Is Ban Mao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ban Mao
- Dosage: .03-.06g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ban mao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc