Names Of Ban Mao
How Is Ban Mao Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Ban Mao Used Clinically?
Ban Mao Usages and Indications
- Attack toxins, wears away sores - used topically for sores, carbuncles, scrofula.
- Breaks up blood stasis, disperses clumps - palpable non-moving masses.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy.
How Is Ban Mao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ban Mao
- Dosage: .03-.06g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ban mao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse