Names Of Ban Mao
How Is Ban Mao Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Ban Mao Used Clinically?
Ban Mao Usages and Indications
- Attack toxins, wears away sores - used topically for sores, carbuncles, scrofula.
- Breaks up blood stasis, disperses clumps - palpable non-moving masses.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy.
How Is Ban Mao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ban Mao
- Dosage: .03-.06g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ban mao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc